RCMP protected pedophile Judge – now two of their officers under investigation!

RCMP protected pedophile Judge – now two of their officers under investigation!

http://www.bcrevolution.ca/rcmp_covering_up_child_abuse.htm#RCMP_CORRUPTION_AND_THE_HIGH_COMMISSION_STAFFOutside link to full Judge David Ramsay case.

See CTV video confirming TWO RCMP officers now discovered involved in sex with young girls.


RCMP agents committed crimes in line of duty

Anything to justify breaking the ‘rule of law’, our so-called “peace officers” with the help of their government hacks, grant themselves a blatant two-tiered justice system – one for those claiming to be in authority and one for citizens who hold power to grant them their only legitimate authority. Should we thank them for ignoring their sacred oath to uphold the Queen’s law, and create a “justice system” that has failed nearly every Canadian to one degree or other?


Note in the below story how the alleged federal government didn’t mention that the RCMP was caught letting in Drug-lords for payoff’s.

Report details offences shielded by new law

By CRISTIN Schmitz
Can West News Service

Ottawa — RCMP civilian agents with immunity from prosecution covertly committed a range of crimes, including firearms offences, counterfeiting and theft over $5,000 under the Mounties direction in 2004-2005, the federal government has disclosed.

The latest report on the RCMP’s use of a new “law” which for the first time gives police, and agents under their authority, an immunity from prosecution for most crimes committed in the line of duty, was tabled in the Commons chamber a week ago by Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day.
The contentious law shields designated “public officers” — police park wardens, fisheries officers, customs officials and jail guards who are enforcing any federal statute, and their agents— from crimi­nal liability for virtually all crimes, short of obstructing justice, sex crimes, or vio­lence causing bodily harm, provided their otherwise illegal conduct is reasonable and proportional” to the crimes being investigated.
Thursday, the Canadian Bar Associa­tion, the voice for 36,000 lawyers across the country, demanded the government repeal the Criminal Code provisions which law enforcement officials call “essential” to combat organized criminals and terrorists but civil libertarians deplore as unnecessary and unconstitu­tional.

“It is highly questionable whether it is consistent with the rule of law for police to break the law in order to enforce it,” said Vancouver lawyer Greg Deifliglo, who spoke for the association before the Commons justice committee Thursday.

“Police agents are typically themselves criminals and cannot be trusted or relied upon to abide by the law or follow a police officer’s directions,” DelBiglo argued.
The justice committee is in the midst of an overdue mandatory three-year study of whether the February 2002 law is working, and what reforms should be made.
Statistics disclosed last week by the government in its third annual report on the law reveal that from Feb. 1, 2004 to Jan. 31, 2005, the RCMP authorized its. agents, typically informers and criminals, to commit multiple crimes on seven occa­sions, including illegal firearms offences possession of stolen goods, possession forged passports, theft over $5,000 and counterfeiting
No illegal conduct by police officers themselves was disclosed. But we do have this issue that was also covered up by RCMP and government officials.

According to one of the RCMP’s websites, they claim to strive to provide enforcement of offenses pertaining to illegal immigration and misuse of Canadian passports and citizenship documents, but W-5 (a CTV program) dug up a massive trail of corruption and cover-up that goes all the way to the Prime Minister’s office!!! [More on next section below]


MacKay wants Mounties off probe
By Bill Rodgers – SUN MEDIA

Canada’s national police force can’t be trusted to conduct a wide-ranging investigation into new criminal allegations made at the AdScam inquiry, Conservative Deputy Leader Peter MacKay suggested yesterday. He points to RCMP Commissioner Giuliano Zaccardelli’s “perceived” cozy relationship with the government of Jean Chretien and the fact the force was itself tangled up in the sponsorship scandal. “There’s already been significant examples of where the RCMP have been too — and I emphasize too — closely linked to the Prime Minister’s Office,” MacKay said, recommending the Quebec or Ontario provincial police conduct a probe instead. Zaccardelli, however, hinted yesterday the Mounties could broaden their investigation into AdScam.



and naturally, they found a way to cover-up this one too – thanks to their [wink] “special” prosecutor.


Mountie accused of paying teenage girls for sex (Times Colonist, A8)

VANCOUVER — An RCMP officer from Prince George allegedly paid a teenage prostitute for oral sex and hit her when she refused to perform the act with­out a condom, a disciplinary hearing heard yesterday.

Const. Justin Harris, who maintains his innocence and has not been criminally charged, is appearing before a disciplinary hearing in Vancouver this week accused of behaving in a “disgraceful manner” by having sex with prostitutes under the age of 18 between 1993 and 2001.

Sgt. Armin Teitz who led a 2004 crim­inal investigation into several Prince George officers accused of having sex with prostitutes, testified yesterday about the allegations against Harris.

One woman told investigators she had sex with Harris when she was between the ages of about 13 and 15. A second teenage prostitute told investigators she also had sex with Harris at least twice.

Harris’ lawyer, Reginald Harris, is arguing the charges should be thrown out because the RCMP took too long to launch its case against him. — CNS

(Above story appeared in paper October 4/2006 the SAME DAY it was announced the case would be dropped – see below.)


Check out this video from CTV in Vancouver which aired October 4/06 at 6:00pm. Note how they even managed to find an excuse to hide the officers identity, so he can return to active duty as an undercover “officer”.





Disciplinary charges dropped against ‘disgraced’ Mountie (October 5/2006, page A7 of Victoria Times Colonist)


RCMP took too long to bring case against officer accused of having sex with young prostitutes, but can still appeal

By CHAD SKELTON Can West News Service

VANCOUVER — An RCMP officer from Prince George accused of having sex with underage prostitutes had the disciplinary charges against him thrown out yesterday because the Mounties took too long to bring their case against him.

But the RCMP said yesterday that Const. Justin Harris — who has been on paid suspension — will not be allowed to return to work until the force decides whether to appeal the decision.

Harris, who maintains his innocence and has not been criminally charged, appeared before a disci­plinary hearing in Vancouver this week accused of behaving in a ‘disgraceful manner” by having sex with prostitutes under the age of 18 between 1993 and 2001.

Harris was first notified of the disciplinary chairs against him in September 2004.

Under the RCMP Act, a commanding officer must launch a disciplinary hearing within one year of becoming aware of an officer’s misconduct.

Harris’ lawyer Reginald Harris argued the Mounties failed to meet that standard in his client’s case because senior members of the force — including assistant commissioner Gary Bass — were aware of the allegations as early as July 2002.

Yesterday, the three-member panel hearing the case agreed and dropped the case against him.

Reached by phone yesterday, Bass refused to comment on his handling of the Harris case, saying he hadn’t had a chance to read the panel’s written ruling.

Before Harris’ disciplinary hearing was shut down, it heard accusations that Harris had sex with two underage prostitutes in Prince George.

Sgt. Armin Teitz, who was involved in the criminal investigation of Harris’ conduct, said one woman told investigators she performed oral sex on Harris when she was between the ages of about 13 and 15.

The woman told investigators that Harris wanted her to remove the condom he was wearing and, when she refused, he hit her.

Another woman told investigators that she had sex with Harris at least twice when she was 16 and that Harris was “drunk and aggressive” on both occa­sions.

Harris refused to talk to reporters yesterday.

Concerns about RCMP officers in Prince George having sex with teen prostitutes first surfaced as a result of the RCMP’s investigation into former Prince George provincial court Judge David Ramsay.

Ramsay pleaded guilty in 2004 to various sex­ related offences involving young aboriginal girls— some of whom appeared in his courtroom.


Young woman who helped convict B.C. judge mourned – April 12, 2007

The young woman who died earlier this month in hospital had told authorities that she was left naked near the highway and threatened with death if she told anyone.


You know there’s problems when an RCMP member can rape young girls… never get charged… go back to police work…. and never have his face shown on the news.


Charges Dismissed Against Calgary Cop – Apr 2/2007

Ford was charged with one count of assault and one count of impaired driving nearly a month later.
The charges were dismissed Monday in Calgary Provincial Court, after the Crown said witnesses were not subpoenaed in time.



Byron Prior’s 40-year struggle to bring to justice high level political and legal figures in Newfoundland, Canada, who sexually abused his family. Please see below video…




RCMP are bringing in drug dealers into Canada to sell meth to your children, and here is the proof..



Below will give you a grand scale of the corruption exposed by W-5, regarding the inside workings of what the RCMP has been up to.

While Canadian authorities are supposed to keep  criminal druglords out of Canada, Lee Chau Ping, a notorious drug trafficker who is known as the Ice Queen was on the RCMP’s preferred customer list.

In 1992, after police raided her labs and one of her safe houses, the Ice Queen got on a plane headed for Canada. It was puzzling as to how known criminals were able to get into Canada, but a little bit of digging by W-5 turned up connections between Triad gang members and government officials, working inside the Canadian embassy. In fact, according to a person named in the below videos as McAdam, the High Commission staff was on the receiving end of expensive gifts, cocktail parties, yacht trips and visits to the casinos in Macau – just to name a few.

This W-5 CTV program shows the RCMP have been up to other things than protecting the people of Canada – like Corruption and cover up


How is the public supposed to have ANY faith in the RCMP when high ranking “officials” within government and the RCMP are known to be bought offSee W-5’s superb video on the story below.

Video Passport scandal and the RCMP 1

Video Passport scandal and the RCMP 2

Video Passport scandal and the RCMP 3

Click here for convenient youtube presentation of above videos.





Lineups at the Canadian High Commission in Hong Kong



Lee Chau Ping, a.k.a. the Ice Queen



Brian McAdam




Garry Clement



Happy Valley race track, where Triad members allegedly took staff from the Canadian High Commission



W-FIVE’s source who explained the link between organized crime and the Canadian mission


Please help us defend your Freedom and Liberty with a donation of your choosing… Click ‘make a donation’ button below. Thank You!


Corruption and cover up http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1080323626556_1/?hub=WFive

CTV.ca News Staff

In the 1990s, before Hong Kong was reverted from British to Chinese control, millions of residents were looking to relocate on the chance that things went bad after the handover. Canada, with its huge expat communities in Vancouver and Toronto, quickly became a desirable destination.

Day after day, people lined up at the Canadian High Commission in Hong Kong, waiting to apply for visas. Many of those seeking landed immigrant status were people looking to come to Canada for the right reasons, but according to former Royal Hong Kong Police Chief Detective Inspector Sandy Boucher, Canada was also gaining a reputation in organized crime circles as a haven for those mixed up in shady dealings.

“We knew that many of our organized crime figures — people with records, people without records but serious criminals – were looking to move to Canada,” says Boucher.

But while Canadian authorities are supposed to keep those kinds of people out, in Hong Kong, something appeared to be going very wrong. “Some applied (for visas) and were turned back, some applied and got in,” says Boucher. “It was no secret.”

One such immigrant was Lee Chau Ping, a notorious drug trafficker who is known as the Ice Queen. In 1992, after police raided her labs and one of her safe houses, the Ice Queen got on a plane headed for Canada. Not thinking that the Canadian government would let her stay, Boucher assumed the Ice Queen had headed oversees to wait for the heat on her gang to die down a little. So he was shocked when an RCMP officer told him she had been granted landed immigrant status.

“I said, ‘It can’t be – she’s got a criminal record. I know she’s known to Canadian authorities.’”

But apparently, Lee Chau Ping – who posed as a businesswoman ready to invest $170,000 in a Chicken Delight franchise in a tiny town in northern Saskatchewan – had slipped under the radar. And Brian McAdam, the immigration control officer at the High Commission in Hong Kong, soon learned that other criminals had too.

“I discovered that these Triad people (members of secret Chinese organized crime fraternities that have ties to members of the Hong Kong business community) were regulars at getting visas to visit their families or go on holidays as the case may be, and yet clearly on the file was intelligence information identifying who they were.”

McAdam was puzzled as to how known criminals were able to get into Canada, but a little bit of digging turned up connections between the Triad members and officials working inside the Canadian embassy. In fact, according to McAdam, High Commission staff was on the receiving end of expensive gifts, cocktail parties, yacht trips and visits to the casinos in Macau.

According to Garry Clement, who worked at the time as an RCMP officer stationed at the High Commission, the freebies even included cash for betting on the horses at Hong Kong’s Happy Valley racetrack. But he was suspicious that those perks would come with a price.

“At what point do you draw the line? And you’ve got to ask yourself who are the people that are giving, and what do you owe in return? It was a Chinese gentleman that I had met … (who) told me very early on nobody in Chinese culture does anything for nothing. And I never forgot that. And I think that’s where you have to look at – why was the Canadian mission being targeted? Why was the Canadian mission being invited out to all these events?”

McAdam and Clement set out for the answers. Immediately, they found obvious signs of corruption: complaints from a Chinese couple that someone at the embassy had offered to expedite their visa application in exchange for $10,000; fake immigration stamps and a fake visa receipt. In one incident, McAdam actually saw the criminal records of Triad members literally drop off their files after he pulled them up on the computer.

W-FIVE found a man who knows firsthand of the links between Hong Kong’s organized crime circles and the Canadian High Commission. He agreed to be interviewed, but, fearing for his life, only under the condition that his identity be protected.

The man told W-FIVE that the corruption at the High Commission was a “fairly open secret” among Hong Kong’s middle class. He said Triad members, including “famous businessmen, solicitors, legislators (and) accountants” used to invite embassy staff to the races and lavish parties.

“Some money change hands, some handshake and problem solved,” he said. “They give you a Rolex, fancy car, then when you get hooked, they ask you to do a favour.”

The source told W-FIVE he was never aware of the exact price for a Canadian visa, but he estimated the entry cost for a Triad member’s family would be in the neighbourhood of $500,000 HK. And he said the corruption was far and wide within the embassy. “Without help from insiders it won’t work. … It takes more than one person in the High Commission to get the job done, not just one single person – there must be big, big scandal behind it all.”

In 1992, the Department of Foreign Affairs sent over a computer expert from Ottawa to probe the lapses. The top-secret report prepared by that expert, David Balser, confirmed the existence of some alarming security breaches at the mission, including the fact that unauthorized staff had access to the computer system where visas could be approved with a check mark and criminal records could be scrubbed clean.

But though the report revealed some major problems, it went virtually unnoticed. In 1995, Liberal MP David Kilgour wrote a letter to then-prime minister Jean Chretien warning of the “highly irresponsible and/or illegal practices” at the High Commission and asking for a full public inquiry. It was never acknowledged.

Then, in 1996, RCMP Corporal Robert Read was assigned to review the Hong Kong file. And while he too thought there were clear problems that needed to be investigated, he says he was urged by his superiors to turn a blind eye.

“This is water under the bridge, why go over this again,” Read says he was told. After he encountered more and more roadblocks thrown up by his bosses and government bureaucrats, he says he “arrived at the opinion that the progress I was making was not that pleasing to my superiors.”

And Read wasn’t the only member of the RCMP to be shut down by the force. In 1993, Staff Sergeant Jim Puchniak requested permission to go to Hong Kong to conduct a full investigation, but he was told by the RCMP liason officer at the mission, Inspector Gary Lagamodiere, that doing so would upset the High Commissioner.

“Why would anybody who is the head of a mission fear the RCMP coming in to conduct an investigation if everything is above board?” he recalls wondering. “My instinct then, and still is, if there was nothing to hide, you would welcome a police investigation, so obviously there was something going on.”

But unlike Puchniak, Read wasn’t willing to accept the roadblocks he encountered. In 1999, he made an unthinkable move for a police officer, breaking his oath of secrecy and going public about the scandal. The RCMP reacted quickly, firing the 24-year veteran after finding him guilty of professional misconduct.

But Read appealed his dismissal, and in 2003, the RCMP’s External Review Committee issued a scathing indictment over the handling of the Hong Kong affair. In its decision the committee wrote the “the RCMP was walking on eggshells whenever it conducted an investigation into activities at a Canadian mission abroad and basically restricted to what the Department of Foreign Affairs was willing to allow it to investigate.

“What is at issue was a deliberate choice made by the RCMP not to pursue an investigation into possible wrongdoing even though the numerous examples had been drawn to its attention of incidents that suggested an immigration fraud ring was operating within the very premises of the mission and possibly involved employees of the Government of Canada.”

Scott Newark, the former head of the Canadian Police Association, said the decision makes clear the proper relationship between police and government agencies.

“For me, the larger issue here, the thing that is most problematic is not even all of the clear wrong-doing going on in Hong Kong and the after-effects of that. It’s the fact that the institution and the people involved who we give guns and badges to and swear public oaths and that have the obligation to investigate and enforce the law decided that their duty was not to do that.”

While the report clearly vindicated Read, the RCMP has refused to reinstate him – a decision he is fighting in Federal Court. But because he never got the investigation he wanted into the Canadian High Commission in Hong Kong, questions about the depth of the corruption and political interference there will probably never be answered. Both John Higgenbotham, the Canadian High Commissioner in Hong Kong from 1989 to 1994, and RCMP Superintendent Giuliano Zaccardelli – people who may be able to lend some perspective to the unanswered questions — refused to be interviewed by W-FIVE.

But regardless of who was responsible, for retired RCMP superintendent Garry Clement, it all comes down to one thing.

“Did we drop the ball? I have to take as much credit – I was a senior officer in the RCMP. … I don’t think we should try to defend it. The bottom line is, we dropped the ball in this investigation.”



D-081 From August 1999 to June 2000, the Appellant granted numerous media interviews in which he denounced the Force’s handling of an investigation into corruption of the immigration application process at the Commission for Canada in Hong Kong (the “Mission”) during the late 1980s and early 1990s, suggesting that the Force was not taking the matter seriously. The Appellant also provided several journalists with copies of documents from the investigation file, including a report by a security analyst from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT), David Balser, who had concluded in 1992 that the application process was open to widespread abuse because the Mission had failed to take the appropriate safeguards to prevent immigration fraud by corrupt employees. The Force had initially been called upon to investigate activities at the Mission in 1991-92 as the result of receiving a complaint from two Hong Kong residents who indicated that they had received an offer to expedite the processing of their visa application from two women who identified themselves as employees of the Mission if they were prepared to make a payment of $10,000 through the intermediary of a local immigration consultant. They declined the offer and complained about it in writing to the Mission but received no response and therefore decided to subsequently complain to the RCMP. Reports of other unusual occurrences surfaced, which led to an RCMP investigator travelling to Hong Kong to interview selected employees. Two locally engaged staff (LES) who were suspected of involvement in immigration fraud were not interviewed and a determination made that there was insufficient evidence to implicate them in any wrongdoing because there were no signs of untold wealth on their part. Information was received from the immigration control officer, Brian McAdam, that organized crime groups (known as triads) may have infiltrated the Mission’s computer system and that fake immigration visa stamps had been found in the desk of a former employee. The investigator was apprised at the time of the conclusions reached by Mr. Balser concerning the security vulnerabilities at the Mission but did not address them in his report. The investigation was concluded due to lack of evidence. A new investigation was initiated in 1993 to consider evidence that Canada-based officers (CBOs) had accepted expensive gifts and money from a family of Hong Kong industrialists, who made efforts to ingratiate itself to staff of the Mission’s immigration section. The Force declined a request to send two investigators to Hong Kong to interview witnesses and the investigation was concluded in April 1994 due to lack of evidence.

A third investigation was initiated in May 1995 as the result of a complaint from Mr. McAdam, which reiterated some of the issues that had been raised in the first and second investigations. Mr. McAdam had resigned from DFAIT the previous year on medical grounds, claiming that his illness was brought about by his having been ostracized by DFAIT for lending assistance to the Force in its previous investigations by providing information about dubious associations between Mission employees and Hong Kong residents believed to have links to organized crime. Mr. McAdam also shared his complaint with a Member of Parliament, David Kilgour, who wrote to the Prime Minister to request a public inquiry into the matter. Instead, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration provided an undertaking that the RCMP would fully investigate the matter. In May 1996, the new Officer in charge of the RCMP’s Immigration and Passport Section, Supt. Jean Dubé, interviewed Mr. McAdam and came to the conclusion that the allegations were vague and unsubstantiated and that Mr. McAdam was motivated by a desire to obtain retribution against his ex-colleagues for the manner in which they had treated him. In September 1996, the Appellant was tasked by Supt. Dubé with reviewing Mr. McAdam’s allegations and recommending a course of action to be pursued for the investigation. Meanwhile, Supt. Dubé wrote to his supervisor that he wanted to close the investigation. The Appellant began meeting weekly with Mr. McAdam and took numerous statements from him. He submitted periodic investigation reports in which he indicated that he was convinced that Mission staff had been corrupted and that immigration fraud had been widespread. Concerns began to arise about the Appellant’s lack of objectivity after he shared a copy of Mr. Balser’s report with Mr. McAdam, met with Mr. Balser and asked him to redraft his report so that it would be less dense with jargon and told one former CBO that he interviewed that he was convinced that criminal charges would be laid as a result of the investigation. Accordingly, in March 1997, he was instructed to cease interviewing witnesses and a decision made to assign the investigation to another member. Over the course of the following months, the Appellant continued to meet with Mr. McAdam and submitted reports in which he suggested that the initial investigation in 1991-92 had been marred by either negligence or corruption on the part of the investigator. He also attempted to illustrate how Mr. Balser’s conclusions demonstrated that corrupt employees of the Mission had likely participated in immigration fraud, with the result that triad members may have been able to secure visas to immigrate to Canada, despite their suspected involvement in criminal activities. In September 1997, Sgt. Sergio Pasin took over the investigation from the Appellant. He met with Mr. McAdam shortly thereafter and concluded that the investigation should be pursued even though the allegations appeared vague to him. Over the course of the following year, efforts were made to obtain information from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) about unusual transactions on the Mission’s computer system to determine whether they constituted a possible indication of immigration fraud. This included an analysis of visa applications that had been processed in a time-frame of four months or less, well below the average of 18 months. No witnesses were interviewed during this period because Sgt. Pasin was assigned to another investigation that was considered to have a higher priority.

In the meantime, the Appellant wrote to his Commanding Officer to complain that Supt. Dubé had obstructed his investigation. After being told that his complaint had been dismissed, the Appellant submitted it to the Commission for Public Complaints against the RCMP (CPC) in January 1998. This led to an investigation by the Internal Affairs Branch of the RCMP which, based on an interview with Supt. Dubé, concluded that the complaint was without merit. The CPC itself informed the Appellant in January 1999 that it had concluded that it did not have jurisdiction to address the complaint. The Appellant then contacted the Office of the Auditor General which agreed to initiate an investigation.

The same month, Supt. Dubé became aware of a paper drafted by Mr. McAdam in which he explained the basis for his concerns that triads having infiltrated the Mission and expressed disappointment with the Force’s lack of progress in investigating his complaint. The paper also described Mr. Balser’s conclusions regarding the security vulnerabilities at the Mission. It was learned that Mr. McAdam had shared this paper with a reporter from the television program The Fifth Estate which then contacted the Force for information as to how the investigation was progressing. Shortly thereafter, Supt. Dubé wrote to his supervisor to recommend that the investigation be revived although he continued to maintain that he did not consider that there was any merit to Mr. McAdam’s complaint. One week later, Supt. Dubé wrote to the Appellant to alert him to the possibility that he might be contacted by the media and instructed him not to discuss the investigation. He also enquired about a missing box of documents that the Appellant had retrieved from the Criminal Intelligence Directorate (CID) in November 1996. That box consisted of newspaper and magazine clippings about triads which had been compiled by Mr. McAdam when he was in Hong Kong as part of a research project that he was working on at the time. It had been left with the RCMP Assistant Liaison Officer in Hong Kong at the end of Mr. McAdam’s tour of duty on the understanding that its contents would be catalogued by CID and then returned to Mr. McAdam. However, there was some miscommunication in that regard and CID neither catalogued the box’s contents, nor returned it to Mr. McAdam. It was at Mr. McAdam’s request that the Appellant retrieved the box from CID without indicating, however, that he intended to return it to Mr. McAdam. Supt. Dubé and Sgt. Pasin maintained that they were interested in the box because they wanted to determine if any of the material might be useful to their investigation. However, the Appellant suspected that they were attempting to determine if there had been any wrongdoing on his part in the manner in which he had handled the box. Sgt. Pasin learned from Mr. McAdam that he had discovered one document in the box returned to him that consisted in criminal intelligence about suspected triad members. He had immediately returned that document to the Appellant because he assumed that it had been included in the box in error. In August 1999, the Appellant was questioned about the box by Sgt. Pasin and asked how he could be certain that it did not contain classified documents since he had not made an inventory of its contents before returning it to Mr. McAdam. That question prompted him to end the interview and to make the decision to tell the media about his concern that the Force was not taking the investigation seriously. In the interval, Supt. Dubé attempted to initiate a Code of Conduct investigation against the Appellant, based in part on an allegation that he had shared confidential documents with Mr. McAdam. His request was denied. However, a Code of Conduct investigation was initiated several days later after several newspaper articles were published which reported the Appellant’s concerns about the Force’s investigation of Mr. McAdam’s complaint.

The RCMP adjudication board that conducted a hearing into the allegations of misconduct against the Appellant concluded that the Appellant’s actions were disgraceful because they violated the oath of secrecy that he had taken upon joining the Force. It also found that he had provided false information to the media, in that there was “not a shred of evidence of cover-up, wrongdoing or of illegal conduct that required public scrutiny”. The Board also concluded that “[t]here is no evidence that suggests Supt. Dubé intended this particular investigation to die”, conceding only that he “struggled with competing priorities, lack of resources and how to best deal with the Hong Kong investigation”. The fact that the Appellant had disclosed confidential information concerning an ongoing criminal investigation, including the names of suspects in that investigation, was described by the Board as potentially having compromised the investigation and damaged the reputation of the persons named as suspects, which included Canadian diplomats occupying high ranking positions. The Board rejected the Appellant’s contention that he had acted out of concern for the public interest, finding instead that he had been merely attempting to prevent the Force from investigating his own conduct in the handling of the box that was returned to Mr. McAdam. Addressing the implications of the Charter’s guarantee of freedom of expression, the Board stated that because that guarantee was subject to “such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society”, pursuant to s. 1 of the Charter, the Force was still entitled to discipline members for violating their oath of secrecy and that the only circumstances where it might be otherwise was for the purpose of denouncing “serious illegal acts or policies that put at risk the life, health or safety of the public”. As a result, the Board ordered the Appellant to resign from the Force, failing which he would be dismissed. It found that the Appellant had “a character flaw which impairs his usefulness as a peace officer and member of the RCMP”.

The arguments in support of the appeal focus primarily on the Board’s analysis of the Charter. It is submitted that the circumstances where members may speak out publicly against the Force are much broader than those recognized by the Board and would include such matters as obstruction of a criminal investigation.

Committee’s Findings: An RCMP member’s intentional violation of the oath of secrecy is, prima facie, disgraceful conduct that could bring discredit upon the Force and therefore something for which it is appropriate that the member be disciplined, unless the member acted to disclose a matter of legitimate public concern requiring a public debate. The fact that the Appellant honestly believed that the Force had engaged in serious wrongdoing is not a particularly relevant consideration. He had the onus of presenting evidence before the Board which would establish that there was at least a reasonable basis to his assertions. While there is no evidence of a cover-up on the part of the Force, there were important shortcomings in the investigative process followed by the Force since 1991, with the result that it remains possible that employees of the Mission were able to engage in immigration fraud on a widespread basis and that such activities have remained undetected to date. The record discloses a series of suspicious and disconcerting events that the Force failed to investigate in a timely and thorough manner. The RCMP oath of secrecy can undoubtedly be considered a reasonable limit to an RCMP member’s freedom of expression if it is enforced in a manner that is designed to protect legitimate interests but it cannot serve to prevent public scrutiny of wrongdoing on the part of the Force. The Force has consistently demonstrated a reluctance to investigate the activities of LES at the Mission. The 1999 investigation did not succeed in making up for the shortcomings in previous investigations. It constituted an exhaustive review of the interaction between CBOs and the Hong Kong residents and did reveal that the extent to which gifts, money and other benefits had traded hands was far more widespread than the Force had previously been led to believe by DFAIT and CIC. However, there are several important issues that had first surfaced during the initial investigation which Sgt. Pasin opted not to pursue or examine in only a cursory fashion, such as the activities of LES. From the outset of his involvement with this investigation, Supt. Dubé made no secret of the fact that he did not believe that there was any merit to Mr. McAdam’s complaint and that continued to be the case as late as January 1999 when the investigation was revived. The result of the investigation was preordained. Supt. Dubé appeared unprepared to envisage an outcome that would be seen as vindicating Mr. McAdam. The close working relationship that the Immigration and Passport Section had with DFAIT and CIC appears to have influenced the approach taken towards this investigation. It considered DFAIT and CIC to be its clients, which was problematic because a thorough and timely investigation could have produced results that would have been detrimental to DFAIT and CIC, especially if it were found that lax security procedures at the Mission had enabled corrupt employees to engage in immigration fraud on a widespread basis and over a prolonged period. At the time that the Appellant revealed his concerns to the media in August 1999, it was reasonable for him to believe that Supt. Dubé was endeavouring to initiate a Code of Conduct investigation against him. As well, the Appellant continued to be motivated by a desire to have the Force conduct a thorough investigation into activities at the Mission. Regardless, the disclosure would still have to be regarded as a matter of legitimate public concern because it exposed the fact that the Force had, for seven years, failed to take appropriate action to determine if employees of the Mission had engaged in immigration fraud.

Committee’s Recommendation dated September 10, 2003: The appeal of the Board’s finding on the allegations of misconduct should be allowed.

Commissioner’s Decision dated November 26, 2003 (Appearance of Bias) – The Appellant argued that the Commissioner could not make the decision on appeal, because there was bias, or an appearance of bias. In September 1999, the Commissioner, then D/Commr, had requested an administrative file review of all RCMP investigations of wrongdoing at the Hong Kong Mission. The Commissioner as D/Commr accepted the findings of the administrative review that the Appellant’s allegations were essentially unfounded; he then reported these results in a briefing note dated December 6, 1999, to the Commissioner.

The Committee concluded that there was probably some justification to the Appellant’s concern that the present Commissioner was not perceived as impartial given the role that he played in the administrative file review in 1999. However, the Committee found that the RCMP Act precludes the Commissioner from assigning the responsibility to hear appeals to anyone else [s. 5(2)]. Also, because Parliament assigns decision-making authority in discipline appeals to the same person to whom it entrusted “control and management of the Force and all matters connected therewith” [s. 5(1)], it recognized that the adjudicator would not always be impartial and independent. Instead, Parliament ensured fairness in the process by creating the Committee and requiring that all appeals be referred to it before they are adjudicated by the Commissioner.

In a decision dated November 2003, the Commissioner ruled that while no evidence was presented to support a finding of actual bias on his part, the Appellant could perceive a lack of impartiality. For that reason, he made the decision to not adjudicate the appeal. In his view, “the fact that I approved the briefing note reporting the administrative review findings that the allegations were not substantiated may raise doubt about my ability to remain open-minded with respect to the appeal”. The Commissioner relied on section s.15(1) of the Act, which provides that the Deputy Commissioner at headquarters may exercise all the powers of the Commissioner in the event that he or she is absent or unable to act or the office is vacant. In this case, s.15 applied because the Commissioner was unable to act because of the apprehension of bias.

Assistant Commissioner’s Decision dated January 15, 2004The A/Commr agreed with the findings of the Adjudication Board and dismissed the appeal against the Board’s findings on the allegations. He found that given the nature of the duties of RCMP officers, a higher standard should apply with respect to the duty of loyalty. Also, there must be a qualification on public interest when disclosure involved sensitive classified information such as criminal intelligence and details about witnesses, suspects and innocent parties. In his view, there was no reasonable basis for the Appellant’s criticism of the Force, and the matters disclosed by the Appellant to the media were not of legitimate public concern. The Appellant’s reaction was one of personal interest.

The A/Commr also upheld the sanction imposed. He found that the Arbitration Board had considered the positive as well as negative factors. He did not agree with the Appellant that his action represented a single mistake made in the context of a very difficult and unique file. The A/Commr found that the Appellant had displayed poor judgment in a continuous series of decisions throughout the investigation of the Hong Kong matter. According to the A/Commr the sanction is appropriate, , because the Appellant did not demonstrate the level of trustworthiness necessary to continue the employment relationship.


RCMP Officer Investigated

November 18, 2004

An RCMP officer is at the centre of new allegations involving young prostitutes in Prince George. The allegations stem from similar circumstances that sent a Prince George judge to prison five months ago.

The former Prince George Mountie has now been suspended because of allegations of misconduct. CTV News has learned complaints from Prince George prostitutes are what lead to the suspension. The investigation into the Mountie began immediately after the David Ramsey trial ended in June. That’s when the former judge was sent to prison for sexually assaulting and buying sex from four girls as young as twelve. The police officer in question has been relieved of duty for approximately eight weeks, while the major crime unit out of Vancouver investigates these allegations.


Other scum



Secret witness wanted lid kept on police payoffs

Kim Bolan
CanWest News Service

Saturday, March 13, 2004

VANCOUVER — A key witness at the Air India trial admitted Friday he had hoped to keep secret the hundreds of thousands of dollars the RCMP paid him after he agreed to testify against accused bomber Ajaib Singh Bagri. The man, known by his pseudonym John, agreed with Bagri defence lawyer Richard Peck that he asked the RCMP if the amount given to him would have to be disclosed when he testified at the international terrorism trial. John, who informed the FBI for years about the activities of Sikh militants in New York, testified earlier that Bagri confessed his involvement in the Air India bombing outside a New Jersey gas station within weeks of the terrorist attack that left 331 dead. Friday, Peck hammered away at John’s credibility, portraying him as a paid witness with a history of lying. John negotiated a $300,000 US ($460,000 Cdn) –payment from the RCMP in exchange for coming to Canada to testify.

Peck went over numerous RCMP reports with John about the “bargaining” that led to the extraordinary payment. John at first requested $500,000 US but the RCMP said the amount was too high. The witness was offered $250,000 US but testified Friday that for “my information, it was too low, the price.” The RCMP met several times to haggle over the money, even though the reports always stated “that we would give him money to assist him with providing protection.” Bagri and co-accused Ripudaman Singh Malik are charged with conspiracy and murder in two bombings on June 23, 1985, that targeted Air India and killed 331.

Times Colonist (Victoria, BC) ________________________________________________________________


RCMP “officer” guilty in North Vancouver assault

Canadian Press
Tuesday, February 15, 2005

NORTH VANCOUVER, B.C. — An RCMP constable who broke a man’s jaw on both sides with punches has been found guilty of assault causing bodily, a provincial court judge ruled. Evidence at the trial that ended last month indicated that Const. Donovan Tait and his partner were investigating a theft complaint in May 2003 when they confronted Asmeron Yohannes at his North Vancouver home. Tait’s defence was that the degree of force used was appropriate because Yohannes spit in the officer’s face. Yohannes needed surgery and had his jaw wired shut after he was punched three times by the officer who had already placed the man in handcuffs.

In her ruling released Tuesday, provincial court Chief Judge Carol Baird Ellan said Tait’s story isn’t credible and that he arrested Yohannes out of frustration. “I find that Tait arrested Yohannes out of frustration or as a show of force after Yohannes challenged and confronted him, and in doing so he was not acting in the execution of his duty.” The judge said Tait arrested Yohannes “unexpectedly and capriciously” and struck him even though he was handcuffed. The accused’s partner, Const. Simon Scott, testified that Yohannes spit in Tait’s face shortly after Yohannes was placed in the police car after his arrest.  Scott testified that he believed Tait used a closed fist to strike Yohannes. Yohannes also testified at the trial, but the judge said his testimony “was so rife with discrepancies and contradictions that it would be unreliable to accept anything that Yohannes said in evidence where it is not supported by the evidence of another witness or an admission.”  Yohannes has already launched a civil suit in B.C. Supreme Court accusing the officer of malicious battery. –  Canadian Press 2005

RCMP officer criticized for arrest

YELLOWKNIFE (CP) – A Yellowknife man whose leg was broken during an arrest outside a bar has been found not guilty of assaulting a police officer and obstructing justice. In fact, Chief Judge Brian Bruser, in his decision released last month, said RCMP Const. Scot Newberry attacked Devon Herback, not the other way around.

“There is no doubt that what occurred was excessive force in the course of an unlawful arrest,” Bruser wrote. “I am not even satisfied that the accused was aware that he was being place under arrest . . . the accused committed no crime. He was enjoying the protection afforded by our laws, and while under the umbrella of the rule of law, Const. Newberry attacked him.’ On Halloween night, Herback, 23, and his girlfriend started arguing outside a Yellowknife bar. Newberry was on duty and driving by when he saw the girl slap Herback in the face, and then Herback grabbed her by the arms and started shaking her.

Newberry said Herback resisted arrest and tried to kick him, but Bruser found Newberry was the aggressor. Newberry admitted in court he punched Herback in the temple. The judge said that punch caused Herback to fall and break his leg. The judge noted the police officer is five feet, 11 inches tall and weighs about 220 pounds, while Herback is slightly built and weighs about 145 pounds.

Newberry has been placed on administrative leave while RCMP investigators look at whether charges should be laid against him and whether the force’s code of conduct was breached. “These are very serious allegations, particularly coming from a judge, and we will be re-examining the incident with a view to assessing both the member’s actions at the scene and his testimony in court,” said Insp. Greg Morrow, who is responsible for all detachment operations in the Northwest Territories.

The judge said in his ruling he did not believe Newberry’s version of events that night. “His evidence was frequently vague, evasive, implausible or simply unbelievable or unreliable.” Police say they are concerned they were only informed of the court ruling on April 5. Morrow said the investigations started the same day.


Student refugee scam Immigration officials are probing a scam in which citizens of Mexico and Korea are being allowed into Canada to “study English” only to disappear and claim refugee status. Full Story

Student refugee scam

IMMIGRATION officials are probing a scam in which citizens of Mexico and Korea are being allowed into Canada to study English only to disappear and claim refugee status.  Customs and immigration officers said Mexicans and Koreans do not require visas to enter Canada and by presenting a letter from any English- language training school, they can remain here for six months, during which time they can file a claim. Front-line officers are calling for visas to be imposed on nationals of the two countries to stop fake students. Some officers estimate about a dozen refugee claims are made nightly at Pearson.

But, Anna Pape of the Canada Border Services Agency said there has not been an increase in refugee claims at Pearson. Pape said there were 33 claims made by Mexican nationals at the airport last month. She said airport claims dipped from 7,200 in 2001-2002 to 1,700 last year.  “The number of claims at Pearson has gone down,” she said yesterday. “That is partly due to a network of officers we have around the world checking documents.”  She said she was unaware of the fake student scam and discovery of booklets issued by the Mexican government to citizens who want to sneak into the U.S. or Canada.



RCMP and CSIS who were recently given nearly 10 Billion for anti-terror claim “lack of resources”…


[Source: Victoria Times Colonist, Dec. 9/2007]

Police OT for Games roughly $80 million – By Damian Inwood, Postmedia News August 26, 2010

Police working on Olympic security racked up $80 million in overtime during the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games.

Documents obtained by the Vancouver Province under access-to-information legislation show $47 million in overtime was paid to about 4,300 RCMP members.

A further $33 million in overtime was paid to roughly 1,700 police officers seconded from the capital region and other Canadian police departments — all part of a $159.5-million “professional services” tab.

RCMP slow to act on child abuse allegations

Wed, 03 Dec 2003
FREDERICTON – The RCMP did little about allegations of sexual assault at the Kingsclear Training School by one of its own officers, a CBC news investigation has learned.

Retired Staff Sgt. Clifford McCann, accused of abusing seven teenage boys at the reform school in 1991, was considered a father figure and a male mentor to the troubled teens and could take them on outings whenever he wanted.

FROM NOVEMBER 26, 2003: RCMP ends Kingsclear investigation

Carl Schneider said that during one visit to McCann’s house, McCann asked to see Schneider’s penis.

Carl Schneider

Other assault victims have accused McCann of similar actions. A mother of one of the victims claims to have seen her son having sex with McCann in the back seat of a car.

Prior to the Kingsclear case, CBC uncovered that McCann faced allegations of sexually assaulting a young hockey player in a washroom and of appearing in photos with naked teenage boys.

The news investigation found that RCMP Commissioner Giuliano Zaccardelli, in charge then of the RCMP in New Brunswick, had been briefed on the allegations against McCann.

The RCMP closed its 12-year investigation into the allegations this November, citing there wasn’t enough evidence to press charges. McCann’s accusers are demanding an inquiry. – Credit CBC News Online staff
RCMP ends Kingsclear investigation

Wed, 26 Nov 2003
FREDERICTON – The RCMP have closed an investigation into allegations that one of its officers abused boys at the Kingsclear Training School in New Brunswick.

The school has been closed for years.

FROM JUNE 6, 2000: RCMP expands Kingsclear investigation

It was the scene of sexual abuse of children for many years, which led New Brunswick to hold a public inquiry and set up a compensation program for as many as 350 victims.

The only person charged and convicted was former guard Karl Toft, who pleaded guilty to 34 counts in 1992 and is still in jail serving a 13-year sentence.

But four teenagers who were at Kingsclear, including Carl Schneider, alleged in a civil suit that RCMP Staff Sgt. Clifford McCann had sexually assaulted them.

Schneider’s outraged the investigation has been closed.

“It’s damaged me inside and out. One way I could possibly explain is – I feel like a ghost in my own body,” he said.

Casey O’Byrne, their lawyer, questions whether the RCMP were in a conflict of interest investigating themselves.

Sgt. Gary Cameron




But Sgt. Gary Cameron said if there had been a conflict, another investigator would have taken over. But he also said there’s no guidelines to cover that situation.

McCann has retired, and denies the allegations, But he didn’t defend himself in the civil action, and a default judgment has been issued against him.

The province is still going to fight the civil suit, a spokesman said.

The RCMP began the investigation 12 years ago, but recently refused to admit it existed.

“What investigation?” Cameron responded to a CBC reporter’s question 11 days ago.

But Friday, he confirmed it had been ended. – Help from CBC News Online staff
Jailed ex-cop claims conspiracy of ‘elites’ – Shannon Kari Canwest News, February 21, 2008
Duncan man tells Ontario court pedophile ring being protected

TORONTO — Perry Dunlop insisted he was a defender of children and said he was a target of “elites” who were protecting a ring of pedophiles, as he was returned to jail for repeatedly refusing to testify at a public inquiry.Dunlop told a two-judge panel of the Ontario Divisional Court yesterday that the Cornwall Public Inquiry has been set up to “crucify” him and his claims of widespread historical sexual abuse of children in the community.

“It is not somewhere I want to be. The lawyers want to spin and to make the victims and myself look like liars,” said Dunlop, about the prospect of being cross-examined at the inquiry. “It is like walking in the SkyDome naked, with everyone shooting at me,” he told the court.The former Cornwall police officer has been in custody since Sunday, when he was arrested at his home in Duncan and returned to Toronto for the court hearing. He was cheered in court by about two dozen of his supporters and later compared himself to the former South African president Nelson Mandela as he was taken away in handcuffs.

Dunlop, 46, will remain in custody at least until March 5, when the judicial panel will impose a sentence for his civil contempt conviction and decide if he is also guilty of the more serious offence of criminal contempt.Any jail sentence for civil contempt would be purged if Dunlop agreed to testify at the long-running inquiry, which is probing the child-abuse allegations and the responses of police and the justice system.

“Let me set the record straight. I will never walk into that inquiry,” said Dunlop, who was not represented by a lawyer.Dunlop made a more than 30-minute speech, frequently referring to himself in the third person and insisting he was the victim of a conspiracy.

“This whole thing was to crucify Perry Dunlop,” said Dunlop about the inquiry, which began hearing from witnesses in February 2006.The inquiry was called by the Ontario government after a lengthy Ontario Provincial Police investigation, which probed allegations of sexual abuse in Cornwall as far back as the 1960s.

The OPP laid more than 100 charges against 15 men in 1998. Only three cases made it to court. One man pleaded guilty in 2001 to 12 attacks on 10 young men. Two other accused committed suicide.The same group that got 10 BILLION to find a handful of alleged “terrorists” is actually now whining about NOT ENOUGH money or staff to protect children from sexual predators. Are we supposed to believe these people? They seem to have no problem finding staff to check your license and insurance do they…?

Internal memo spotlights problems in RCMP Internet child porn unit – Times Colonist, February 22, 2008

The RCMP unit that investigates Internet child pornography in B.C. is so overtaxed it is causing a “potential delay in rescuing children from active abuse,” according to an internal police e-mail.

Written by Insp. Keith Davidson, who oversees the Behavioural Sciences Group at RCMP’s E Division, the e-mail said demand for service “is far in excess of its capacity to deliver.
“The level of service being offered to clients has necessarily been reduced, leading directly to an increased risk to B.C. children and a potential delay in rescuing children from active abuse,” says the Jan. 31 e-mail.
NDP critic Mike Farnworth brought up the leaked correspondence during question period in the legislature yesterday.
In the internal communication, Davidson said he and other senior officers had decided to permanently shut down the Integrated Sexual Predator Observation Teams (ISPOT), units that keep recently released sexual offenders under surveillance.
The e-mail said officers would be redeployed to the Integrated Child Exploitation Unit (ICE), which investigates Internet child pornography.
“The rationale for that decision was as follows: The demand for service within RCMP Behavioural Sciences as a whole, and for the Integrated Child Exploitation Unit in particular, is far in excess of its capacity to deliver,” Davidson wrote.
“Individual staff members are mentally and emotionally exhausted, leading to an unhealthy work environment for BSG and ICE members.”
The e-mail said the B.C. government’s decision not to increase funding for provincial policing has “precluded any opportunity to relieve the workload pressure through the creation of new positions for the ICE unit.”
Further justifying the closure of ISPOT, Davidson wrote that it hasn’t been able to identify suitable targets and as a result “the crime-reduction value anticipated from ISPOT has not materialized. This decision [to close ISPOT] has been communicated to Police Services and we are awaiting ratification by the solicitor general.”
However, yesterday, Solicitor General John Les said the e-mail represented only “internal management considerations” and that ISPOT will remain intact.
“This to me is a very important program,” Les said. “I’ve been reassured by senior management within the RCMP that they had never approved ISPOT being disbanded and certainly I had never approved it and they are committing that the program is going to continue.”
Les also confirmed there will be no increase in resources above the $66-million total B.C. allots to the RCMP’s various integrated teams.[Two other “integrated teams” include a traffic division, and another for finding and harvesting grow-ops]

Reached by phone yesterday, Davidson said he couldn’t comment on his e-mail or whether he still stands behind his comments about insufficient resources. He referred all questions to Sgt. Pierre Lemaitre of E Division Strategic Communications.
Lemaitre referred to a release written by Assistant Commissioner Al Macintyre and posted this week on the B.C. RCMP website.
Macintyre wrote: “An internal message between a manager and a staff employee was recently disclosed to a media source. It was just that, an internal message.”
After a further review, “it has been determined that the unit will remain intact within the Behavioural Sciences Group. We deeply regret that a leaked RCMP internal message has caused some alarm and concern.”
When reminded that the officer who wrote the e-mail is in charge of the Behavioural Sciences Group, Lemaitre said: “He is expressing his opinion and those matters are being dealt with and worked on internally within the RCMP’s organization.”


Look at what other activities they have money and staff to carry out

RCMP bombed oil site in ‘dirty tricks’ campaign
Last Updated: Friday, November 10, 2000 | 11:53 PM ET
CBC News

The Mounties bombed an oil installation as part of a dirty tricks campaign in their investigation into sabotage in the Alberta’s oil patch.

The revelation came at the bail hearing Thursday of two farmers who the Crown says have turned their complaints that oil industry pollution is making their families ill into acts of vandalism and mischief.

Their lawyer produced evidence that the RCMP bombed a wellsite and that they did it with the full support of the energy company that owned it. The Crown admits the allegations are true.

The police have been under pressure from the industry and the government to put an end to two years of attacks which have caused millions of dollars in damage.

Lawyer Richard Secord told Court of Queen’s Bench that when Alberta Energy Co. and police blew up an AEC shed last Oct. 14, they blamed it on his client, farmer Wiebo Ludwig.

Secord also claims AEC offered to buy a neighbour’s property for $109,000 if he gave them information about Ludwig.Ludwig and Richard Boonstra face nine charges involving vandalism at energy installations.

They were denied bail.



Government Moles in ‘Terror’ Bomb Plot Provided Bomb, Set up Training Camp – Sept 25/07

Bizarre allegations about Toronto 18, unorthodox decisions are raising questions about Crown’s case
Ottawa’s abrupt decision to cancel a preliminary inquiry into Canada’s most spectacular post-9/11 terror allegations and instead move directly to trial raises new and troubling questions.
Everything about the case of the so-called Toronto 18 is shrouded in mystery. Evidence raised in court, either at bail hearings or the preliminary hearing, is covered by a publication ban. But this hasn’t prevented the public from knowing allegations against 14 adults and four juveniles that are so bizarre as to be almost unbelievable.
The Crown claims that at one point the alleged Islamic terrorists were plotting to cut off Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s head – but changed their minds because they weren’t sure where Parliament Hill was. It also claims some of the 18 attended a Keystone Kops-style military training camp at Washago north of Toronto where, it seems, they spent most of their time complaining about the cold.
Shortly after charges were levelled, the Star reported the government case rested on two informants. One, whose name cannot be published, is said to have been paid $4 million by the government. He was apparently a central figure in an alleged plot to make a fertilizer bomb. A second informant, Mubin Shaikh, decided to go public. Now you can’t shut him up. He’s been interviewed by the Star, the National Post, the Los Angeles Times, the CBC and most recently the BBC. [full report]

Terror hearing halted – TheStar.com Sept 25/07
Crown’s decision to go directly to trial a `disgrace’ and `abuse of process,’ shocked defence lawyers say

Female RCMP officer blames victim for sexual assault. Claims “caring” is at fault.

CanWest News Service, June 26, 2007

VANCOUVER — A woman working alone at a Langley gas station in the middle of the night was sexually assaulted after letting a young man in to use the washroom.

The woman, in her late 40s, was working in a locked Husky station just after 3 a.m. Saturday.
“She was kind, she was nice, she let him in,” said Langley RCMP Cpl. Brenda Marshall. “See what good and nice gets you.”
Marshall said the man went into the back of the store. When she went to investigate, he pulled her into the storage room, disabled the security camera and sexually assaulted her.
He then put on her shirt, locked her inside the storeroom, stole cash and cigarettes and took off in a car.
The woman was released an hour later when a customer found the store unattended and called 911.
Tyler Garrett Schinkel, 22, of Langley, has been charged in connection with the incident.

Censored RCMP file reveals ‘sexual problems’ of René Lévesque – Nov 8/2007

“She looked at Jack’s head, after we explained, and she said, ‘Well there’s no mark there. I think he’s lying.’ “Added Jack: “She told me if I was lying, she’d, like, charge me and stuff.”

Jack and his mother then went to hospital, where the boy was diagnosed with a mild concussion. [full report]




See also these related links:

Links to RCMP and “Federal” government involvement in Drugs and potential terrorists.

Federal Police now using SWAT style raids to intimidate High School students!

Vancouver Island RCMP officer is under investigation for criminal wrongdoing

Fingerprints coming to a licence near you

Alleged Toronto terror plot included two police agents

Was Mindy Tran murdered by RCMP killer?

CSIS helped Air India terrorists.

Is CSIS planning terrorist events in Canada as justification for increased funding and power?


RCMP patches show powerful link to freemason following and historic origins.

Who’s watching the watchers? Who’s keeping them accountable?

[Outside link] http://www.rcmpwatch.com/


If these issues matter to you, please consider helping us defend your Freedom and Liberty with a donation of your choosing… Just click ‘make a donation’ button below. Thank You!!


Safe and secure paypal method

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s